Are you looking for a Valentine’s Day game for kids that easy to set up and wears them out in no-time? This game is easy and effective.
Perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, and Kindergartners!
This site may contain affiliate links to products. I may receive a small commission (at no extra costs to you) for purchases made through these links.
Valentine’s Day Game For Kids!
Valentine’s Day is such a wonderful time of the year to show your children some extra love. What better way than to spend some one-on-one time with them.
It doesn’t always take a million toys to show our kids how we really feel about them. Plus, it gets them tired. Who doesn’t like a tired kid for bedtime! 🙂
I love this activity because most of the supplies are recycled.
- An old yogurt container tray. You can also use a large piece of paper and draw 9 circles on it. A glass or a small bowl should be a great tool to help you with that.
- I used heart stickers to write down the instructions. This step is optional. You could simply just write down your instructions on the paper tray or the large piece of paper. Whatever you decided on using.
- Instructions below. These are just ideas. You can change them up based on your child’s interest and age.
- Some sort of pasta, bean bag, small balls, etc. Anything that you feel comfortable that your kids can throw. I’m sure you will find something expired in your pantry.
How to play this Valentine’s Day activity for kids:
- Write down the above instructions (feel free to add them) on the piece of paper or yogurt tray.
- If you have heart stickers simply write the above instructions on the sticker and glue it onto the paper or yogurt tray.
- Put the yogurt tray or piece of paper on the floor
- Decide where your children have to stand. You want about 3 1/2ft between your kids and the target.
- Allow your children -one at a time- to throw an object at the paper or tray. Suggest not to throw the object over the head. Rather toss it in front of them.
- Your child has to follow the instruction on which the object lands.
This activity is perfect for rainy days as well!