Are you looking for fun indoor games for kids? Winter is a wonderful season, but sometimes it is just too cold outside for children so parents need to come up with some indoor fun.
Throwing snowballs is a fun activity that you can set up in under 5 minutes for your children. Perfect for busy moms!
This site may contain affiliate links to products. I may receive a small commission (at no extra costs to you) for purchases made through these links.
What do you need for this activity?
For this fun indoor activity you will need the following:
- Three different size bowls – This is an amazing set that comes with lids. It is a set of 5 for an unbeatable price.
- Paper – These drawing pads are my daughter’s favorites. She uses them on a daily basis for her activities and for drawing.
How to play “Throwing snowballs?”
- Create snowballs by ripping up some paper and crumple the paper into balls. We created about 20 “snowballs” that way. Make sure to let your children help with this part of the activity. They will love it and it is a good fine motor skills activity in itself. Activities like this strengthen their muscles in their hands. Muscles that are important when it comes to drawing and writing.
- Secondly, put down the bowls. The biggest bowl should be closed to you and the smallest bowl should be the furthest away from you. This creates an extra challenge.
- This part of the exercise you can decide on. If you have older kids you can give each bowl points. The biggest bowl (10 points), the medium-sized bowl (20 points), and the smallest bowl (30 points). Add up the points at the end of the exercise to determine the winner. If you have smaller children like me don’t bother about the points. Or use the points, but there is no need to add them together at the end.