“Brushing Teeth Activity” is a fun activity for toddlers that teaches them the importance of brushing their teeth. I created new worksheets for this activity with some fun designs. You can simply download and print them below.
“Brushing Teeth Activity” For Toddlers
This site may contain affiliate links to products. I may receive a small commission (at no extra costs to you) for purchases made through these links.
This activity is easy to set up!
Supply List For Brushing Teeth Activity
- Brush Teeth Worksheet – Print the free worksheet below.
- Contact paper – You can either use contact paper for this activity or a Ziploc Bag.
- Toothbrush – These toothbrushes are my daughter’s favorite. They light up which is fun, but it also tells you how long you have to brush their teeth. This is a pack of 2.
- Toothpaste – This flavor is excellent for toddlers and older kids. My kids never complain about the flavor. This is a pack of 3.
Of course you don’t need to buy any of the items listed above if you have them at home. I always like to share what products work for my family. 🙂
Instructions for Brushing Teeth Activity:
- Print one or all of the “brushing teeth” worksheets below.
- Put the worksheet in a Ziploc Bag or cover it with contact paper. I used both options without any issues.
- Have your kids apply toothpaste to their toothbrushes.
- Now they are ready to brush their favorite characters/animals teeth.
- When they are done you can quickly clean off the toothbrush and save the worksheet for later.
Why this activity?
My toddler is getting her molars and she is in a lot of pain. She doesn’t want us to brush her teeth. I wanted to create a simple activity where she can use a toothbrush without fearing any pain. Also, my preschooler loves to brush her teeth and wants to use her toothbrush on her dolls. This activity lets her use the toothbrush without making a huge mess.
Make it fun
This activity is suppose to be fun and take your toddlers fears away if there are any. So make it fun!
No better way than to teach your little one a teeth brushing song. Both of my girls enjoy this song. Also, the perfect time to teach your kid a teeth brushing song in another language if you are a language learner.
Anways, my toddler ended up brushing her teeth for the first time in weeks. Yes, we do brush her teeth twice a day and try to be as gentle as possible. It was great to see that she associated the toothbrush with fun rather than pain for once.
Happy Teeth Brushing!
Create your own winter wonderland activity!